BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Outdated & Updated Life

WooHoo~ It's already the second last day of January and I haven't write a blog about my life in UK. Well, nothing much and it's pretty boring though. I just know 4 Chinese friends from Malaysia and 1 Chinese friend from Hong Kong. They all are from other courses but I met 3 of them during the English class, 1 is my housemate and the other one is my 'schoolmate'(same school but different course) and my class don't have CHINESE!!! Damn. So our relationship are just average which we can talk and chat with each others but I never think of taking photo with them though but that Hong Kong gal seriously looks nice?! hehe. Other than them, my other friends are my classmates which includes local and international. Nothing exciting happened between me and my coursemate but we got a gathering before the Christmas break. I won't be adding a caption to the photos that I'm going to upload later unless it's necessary.

Here's the photos~





Ahh~ I guess it's time for me to show my surroundings to you guys? of cos I'm not going to show my university pictures at here cause I'm not planning to promote it. haha. However, I don't think I did take many photos of my surroundings. *sorry about that*





Ahh, my surroundings are ugly but there are some nice surroundings which is located abit further from my house. I will upload it if I got chance to take the photo of it if I feel like it's necessary. lol.

I actually want to upload the photos about the rocket flying just on top of my head and the rocket making a circle smoke on the sky but I couldn't have the chance to take the photo of it. Oh, there's also a small circus which is for kids to play taking place just before the Christmas but I didn't take photo of it. I think it's because of either I didn't bring my phone out or I'm just lazy to take photo of it. Well, friends who know me well will know why. hehe. So please admit you're not a good friend if you don't know about it. LOL~!

AHHA! That's my outdated life. Now, I'm going to talk about my updated life. Updated life about Chinese New Year? Ugh, please don't remind me about Chinese New Year because I want to forget about the existence of the Chinese New Year. Nevertheless, I don't think I can do it because nowadays most of my friend's blogspot are full with Chinese New Year mood and songs and not to say the FACEBOOK! Well, I don't celebrate Chinese New Year this year so that means no firecrackers; no cakes and biscuit; no house visiting and last but not least, no ANGPAU!

Here's my updated January life. My sister visited me and stay with me for approximately 1 month during January. However, we don't do shopping together cause either our time are crashing or one of us is lazy to walk in the cold cold weather. So we did January shopping differently. Well, she went back on the 30th of January (today) for Chinese New Year so before that, we decided to go shopping together for at least once. In the end, we decided to go to a city where the York air-conditioner originated from to do some shopping. It's the York Designer Outlet which situated at York. Yeah, you didn't hear it wrongly. It's an outlet with so many branded items and sales. Here's the photos taken during the shopping. Again, I don't take much photos cause I don't look nice and I'm taking a lot of things.


Sit on it and you'll straight fly into Peter Pan's world.





Ya, you didn't see it wrongly. It's Lamborghini. But it's ugly with blue colour on it.

I guess I shop too much during that day as you can see from the photos until one of the Escada cashier saw me buying things from the Escada shop 3 times in and out. There's a little joke I wanted to share and here's the conversation between me and the Escada Cashier.

*Straight to the conversation of the third time we met*
Escada Cashier : Hi again. What a busy day huh? Do you want that clothe?
Me : Hello again. haha. Yup, I would like to buy it.
Escada Cashier : Alright, but "you should stop shopping and go back home now".
Me : Ah, I know that too. I guess I shop too much for today.

You experience it before? I mean the part that even the cashier also ask you to stop buying things. I laughed everytime I think of it. LOL badly~!

Ahh, besides that, one of my friend are going back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year. Yup, life's never fair. I can't go back but she can but she promised to bring some bak gua back for me and other friends and will invite us to visit her house just like what we do during Chinese New Year. Well, I'm not sure about it now cause I'm not sure will she successfully smuggle the bak gua through the immigration checking but if there's really a house visiting at my friend's house with bak gua and maybe some other biscuit, I'll definitely show you guys the photos that I got bak gua to eat too!!! MUAHAHA!!!

Yeah, I guess that's all for my outdated and updated life. Maybe I skipped some of my outdate life stories cause I don't really remember everything that had happened during last year. Told ya it's boring that's why if you feel regret wasting so much time reading my boring post, that's not my fault.

Last but not least, wishing you all an advance Happy 2011 Blessed Rabbit Chinese New Year~! I'll definitely wish everyone officially real soon. Grr~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... ang moh~~ LOL seems fun ler.. if got chance i sure go visit u. wakakaka~~ =D

Versus said...

got mer? it seems fun so it's only seems..not true. haha. lol. u now at there every place also got cny atmosphere more fun lo. haha. ya ya. must come visit me if you got chance. cheap only the flight. u sure can afford de. =)